Operations Team Associate (QP)
- Job Title
- Operations Team Associate (QP)
- Job ID
- Akron, OH 44333
- Other Location
Operations Team Associate (Qualified Plan)
Prosperity Advisors, LLC, (www.prosperityadvisors.com) founded in 1989, is a financial advisory firm located in Overland Park, KS, with locations in Akron and Toledo, Ohio. We provide financial planning and asset management services to individuals, small businesses, retirement plans, and nonprofits. We have experienced consistent growth, which we attribute to exceptional people providing exceptional client service.
As the Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the delivery of outstanding client service to both existing and new clients. This position will be in Akron, Ohio.
- Schedule Meetings for Trustees of QP Plans, Participant one on one meetings, and TPA’s.
- Assist with preparation of QP meeting prep specific to each Recordkeeper.
- Assist with 401(k) and SIMPLE IRA account opening and processing.
- Assure all documents for the Plan Sponsor and Recordkeeper are on file and up to date.
- Update Key Plan provisions using the current Summary Plan Description (SPD).
- Assist participants with tasks associated with plan rollovers, perform follow up and notification of receipt of funds into the plan.
- Consistent and thorough follow up to confirm all processing requests are completed accurately and timely.
- Assist with processing 401(k) enrollment, distribution, and loan documentation, for all Recordkeepers.
- Utilize Redtail to thoroughly document all client conversations, information, and workflows.
- Respond timely and efficiently to all phone call and email inquiries from Individual clients, QP participants, and Trustees.
- Serve as back up to receptionist duties, including greeting clients, answering phones, and monitoring meeting room schedules.
- Duties to perform for the entire firm:
- Process all Address changes.
- Review and inquire to all return mail and accurately update records.
- Process all Beneficiary Changes and Beneficiary Summary Worksheets.
- Provide support to Service First Representatives as requested.
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adapt to technology used within the business
- Ability to adapt to different situations and willingness to change course when necessary
- Ability to manage competing demands
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures, yet able to recognize the need to consider alternate courses of action in certain situations
- Solid internet research capabilities and strong personal computer skills with a proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Pershing and NetX360 preferred
- Experience with Redtail preferred
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by providing a competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including:
- Group Health Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- PTO that includes PTO for Volunteer Work
- Flex time Scheduling
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.