Customer Care Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Care Representative
- Job ID
- Sioux Falls, SD 57110
- Other Location
Customer Care Representative
Our Home Warranty client is seeking a Customer Care Representative to assist in providing quality service to customers and assist with management’s marketing efforts.
* RECENT GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- Provide prompt, accurate, friendly, cost-effective service by responding to inquiries from existing customers and the general public regarding warranty availability, eligibility, coverage’s, contract changes, claim submission procedures and status, rates, billing clarification, payment plans and procedures, and make referrals for marketing opportunities as appropriate.
- Prepare forms, policies and mailings when required.
- Provide service to the public and customers in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- As directed by management, work with the computer system to update information in customer databases used by management.
- Contact prospects and current customers for renewals.
- Meet customer service goals and assist with marketing goals as directed by management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in customer service and retail sales desirable.
- Experience with popular computer software desirable.
- Knowledge of real estate and/or home warranty products desirable.
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Initiative and Self Reliance: make decisions on a timely basis and take necessary actions without direction from others.
- Goal oriented: highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results.
- Ability to learn and apply product and customer knowledge to professionally service and assist in the marketing of Home Warranty of the Midwest, Inc. products.
- Problem solving ability: apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and customers.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability, and ethical behavior.
- Ability to organize and act on several activities concurrently.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.