Client Service Representative
- Job Title
- Client Service Representative
- Job ID
- Toledo, OH 43604
- Other Location
Client Services Representative
Prosperity Advisors, LLC (www.prosperityadvisors.com) founded in 1989, is a financial advisory firm located in Overland Park, KS. We provide financial planning and asset management services to individuals, small businesses, retirement plans, and nonprofits. We have experienced consistent growth, which we attribute to exceptional people providing exceptional client service.
Our Client Service Representatives are responsible for the delivery of outstanding client service to both existing and new clients.
- Serve as the dedicated Client Service Representative to designated new and existing clients
- Facilitate client service needs in collaboration with Prosperity’s Operations Team to provide administrative support to service client accounts, including but not limited to account funding, cash flow needs, RMD requirements, charitable gifting, and online access
- Implement new client procedures for clients new to Prosperity
- Implement plans to address client life events in collaboration with advisors as well as tax and legal professionals. Life events may include death, divorce, marriage, retirement, etc.
- Schedule, prepare for, participate in, and follow up on client meetings
- Provide tax reporting documents to clients upon request
- Build relationships with clients that convey a sense of compassion, competence, and thoroughness.
- Adhere to industry and broker-dealer compliance practices, as well as firm procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years working at a wealth management/financial advising firm.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid internet research capabilities and strong personal computer skills with a proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective utilization of resources
- Ability to manage competing demands and to deal with frequent change
- Available to travel as needed (travel is rare for this position)
- Experience with Pershing and NetX360 (Preferred)
- Experience with Redtail (Preferred)
- Securities registrations Series 7 and 63, advisory registrations Series 65 or 66 and insurance licenses for annuity and life insurance (Preferred)
- FPQP™ designation (Preferred)
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by providing a competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including:
- Group Health Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- PTO that includes PTO for Volunteer Work
- Dependent Care for Flexible Spending Account
- Flextime Policy
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.