Front End Application Developer
- Job Title
- Front End Application Developer
- Job ID
- Remote, TX 77024-4264
- Other Location
Front End Application Developer (Remote)
As an industry leader in the delivery of business intelligence applications and data warehousing solutions to the chain restaurant industry, Mirus Restaurant Solutions is growing and seeks additional support for our Development team.
We are searching for a professional with solid Angular experience for Front End development to join our team remotely or in our Houston office. A successful candidate will be able to work with a diverse team and interact across various departments and have solid written and verbal communication. We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative individual to enhance our user experience with best practices and technologies as well as bring those patterns, practices, and consistencies to new or existing solutions, features and functions for our users. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. Our team culture empowers our developers to utilize their talent and offers a wealth of opportunities to grow and learn.
- You will implement the UI/UX based functional requirements into fully functional user interfaces with a focus on ease of use and accessibility.
- Team up with the back-end developers to connect to APIs using standard methods and reusable components.
- Participate in upgrading and adding a modern slick, state-of-the-art UI/UX experience to our existing application.
- Design and code new features and functionalities and/or modify existing functionalities to add new features, debug or improve existing applications, and correct defects.
- Work in an agile environment where we iterate quickly and frequently.
- Be a self-starter utilizing your ability to identify and incorporate new technologies and methodologies into projects.
- Own success of delivered solutions from start to finish.
- Mentor team members on best practices and newer technologies.
- Advise on and provide alternative (out of the box) solutions for projects and development team goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with REST API integration.
- Experience with Bootstrap or other fluid or responsive design frameworks as well as CSS3 and SCSS
- Strong debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills with strong motivation to learn new skills and attention to detail.
- Experience developing and supporting single page applications. (Angular and TypeScript preferred).
- Accustomed to working on multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard.
- Have hands on experience with Docker Containers, Docker Compose
- Familiarity with Node, NPM
- Exposure to RxJS, SystemJS is a plus.
- Experience with Intellij, JIRA, Subversion, Git
- Experience with Linux, Shell Scripting
- Experience with mobile development, including iOS and Android, is a plus
We are a tight knit company that works as a team to exceed expectations and strive for excellence in our ability to develop top of the line software solutions for our clients. Our company continues to grow at a strong pace, and we offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.