Entry Level Investment Associate
- Job Title
- Entry Level Investment Associate
- Job ID
- OVERLAND PARK, KS 66210-2370
- Other Location
Prosperity Advisors, LLC, (www.prosperityadvisors.com) is a financial advisory firm with approximately $2B AUA and is the branch office for over 135 advisors nationwide. We provide financial planning and asset management services to individuals, small businesses, retirement plans, nonprofits, and other financial advisors.
Due to expansion, we are hiring an Investment Associate to add more depth to our team. As an Investment Advisor, you must have a strong analytical aptitude, passion for investment management, and the ability to accurately execute with minimal oversight.
- Understand and internalize Prosperity’s investment philosophy.
- Monitor client portfolios and place trades in accordance with Prosperity’s investment philosophy and client needs.
- Facilitate client investment and account needs including but not limited to account funding, cash flow needs, and RMD requirements.
- Perform research and ongoing due diligence monitoring on existing and potential new assets for Prosperity’s buy list.
- Run regular reports to monitor for corporate actions and trade issues.
- Prepare proposals for new clients and advisors.
- Participate in investment meetings, sharing findings
- Perform quarterly monitoring of entire advisory book.
- Other duties as needed, such as participation in client events and CRM clean up.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in Business, Finance, or Accounting. Curriculum should include basic calculus and statistics.
- Entry-level; 0-3 years industry experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 or ability to obtain within first 3 months.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Morningstar, YCharts, or other industry related tool experience a plus.
- Extremely strong intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and analytical aptitudes.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical investment concepts to audiences of varying degrees of investment sophistication and experience.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by providing a competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including:
- Group Health Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- PTO that includes PTO for Volunteer Work
- Dependent Care for Flexible Spending Account
- Flextime Policy
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.