Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler
- Job Title
- Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44135
- Other Location
- 5801 CARGO RD CLEVELAND OH 441353111
Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler – Full Time
$17.00 per hour to start / raise to $17.50 after 6 months / raise to $18.00 after 1 year!
$600.00 Recruitment Bonus: $300 after 30 days and $300 after 90 days!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay starting at $17.00 per hour
- Significant opportunity for career growth
- Professional development plan that positions you for success
- Annual pay increases
- Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,500 deductible coverage)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Get paid to stay active and fit
- Uniforms provided
- Free on-site parking – super convenient for working at the airport
We take pride in being the best, which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about leading the logistics industry. We offer an innovative, dynamic, company culture, with a clear path to promotion based on merit.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work early-morning shifts: 5:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Ability to pass the airport background check
- Preferred: one year previous warehouse, logistics or material-handling experience or, alternately, hospitality/restaurant or customer service experience
- Accurately receive and process inbound materials
- Safely pick, stack and load material for delivery
- Safely drive a box truck (non-CDL) around the airport
- Accurately operate a handheld scanner
- Interact with our customers and provide great service
- Work together with other team members
- Provide input to improve existing processes and procedures
Come join the Bradford team for a challenging and rewarding career in a fun-loving environment with people who care for each other – as we together “Help Airports to Run Great”!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check and clean driving record review.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.