Resort General Manager
- Job Title
- Resort General Manager
- Job ID
- Camp Verde, AZ
- Other Location
CRR is an RV Resort and RV Storage management company. At CRR, we are dedicated to creating memorable vacations and convenient storage solutions that our customers will always remember. We’re currently developing new RV Resorts and RV storage facilities throughout the US with a goal of providing an amazing experience for all those involved – whether they be guests on vacation, residents living in our neighborhood, or accessing their RV that is stored at one of our properties nationwide. CRR seeks to provide unique and enjoyable places that offer accessible luxury and fulfillment. With its flagship properties in Camp Verde, Arizona, CRR is becoming the preferred provider and evolving the industry for the modern world.
Resort General Manager
As our Resort Manager, you be responsible for overseeing the start-up from all facets, including sales, occupancy, operations, marketing, and guest relations, as well as be responsible for staffing the project in advance of the completion date to ensure a smooth opening and hire/onboard/train/oversee employees working for the property. We will also be accountable for the continued profitability of the resort and serve as the day-to-day point of contact for guests and staff.
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience within the hospitality management industry, preferably in RV/mobile home property management, including at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Track record of successfully leading a team by example and hiring team players
- Proactive and self-motivated - moves quickly, but with strong attention to detail
- General knowledge of maintenance and housekeeping
- Solid negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Basic computer proficiency including email, internet, and Microsoft Office Suite; RV resort or other hospitality property management software experience highly desirable.
- True operator that understands the complexities of the daily tasks in this management role
- Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive golf cart and/or community owned truck
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
- High School Diploma or GED
Your responsibilities as the Resort General Manager will include:
- Recommend/implement marketing initiatives to increase reservations and occupancy and promote the CRR brand.
- Lead department heads to achieve their budget segments to produce monthly, quarterly, and annual CNOI.
- Daily review of revenue streams including RV transient sites, vacation rentals, resort store and activities
- Analyze transient, monthly, and seasonal revenue and conduct comparisons at various intervals to identify market trends for the owner.
- Ensure guests receive the highest levels of service consistent with CRR’s values – Cares, Passionate, Curious, Positive, Team Player, Excellence
- Handle and resolve escalated guest complaints, inquiries, and issues.
- Work with marketing team to increase reservations and occupancy and further promote the property
- Oversee team member selection, training, scheduling and development and ensure all team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Enforce resort rules and regulations.
- Monitor monthly operating budgets and prepare monthly explanation of P&L variances.
- Assist VP of Operations with preparation of annual operating budget.
- Ensure compliance with the federal, state, and local agencies
- Oversee capital expenditure improvements.
Compensation and Benefits:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including:
- 7 paid holidays
- 3 weeks annual PTO – accrued
- Paid Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits for Manager + Family
- Full 401k Match up to 6%
- Company paid STD <D.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.