- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20002
- Other Location
With over 150 years of caring for our community and each other in the Washington DC area, Howard University Hospital has a world-renowned reputation for high-quality, patient-centric care. Howard University Hospital is the nation’s only teaching hospital located on the campus of a Historically Black University and has created a superior learning environment, with groundbreaking research and positive patient outcomes.
Howard University Hospital seeks to hire an Executive Assistant to the Chief Nursing Officer and a VP who will embrace our reach and historic tradition of excellence. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Executive Assistant:
- Provides professional administrative support for CNO. Oversees daily operations and logistics for the CNO , including all telephone inquiries, e-mail inbox organization and management, and overall calendar management
- Provides administrative support through project management, coordination, follow-up, etc. Ensures that projects and reports are complete and submitted on time. Works closely with Clinical Leadership Teams on projects, data collection, analysis, interpretation, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as needed
- Generate reports, data, graphs, PowerPoint presentations, etc., for Executive, Leadership (i.e., Directors & Managers) and Board Meetings and other Meetings. Provides and files Meeting Minutes for Meetings.
- Effectively organizes and oversees all digital and print documents, inboxes and communication systems for seamless access and utilization by the CNO.
- Collaborate with the third party teams, corporate Executives, Directors and Managers on hospital and administrative activities.
- Orders and maintains an inventory of office supplies, computer equipment and printing supplies. Prepares for, coordinates, administratively supports annual nursing celebrations: National Certification Day, National Nurses Week, etc.
- Provide proactive team support / backup to colleagues in the Executive Suite and additional duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
At Howard University Hospital our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Competitive, comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, vacation and sick leave and 403B retirement plan)
- 100% free tuition to attend Howard University for you and/or your dependent children
- Required Skills