Regional Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Regional Sales Manager
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22101
- Other Location
Regional Sales Manager / Senior PM opportunity in Arlington, VA. Sign on Bonus!
As a Regional Sales Manager and Senior Project Manager, you will work with a seasoned estimating and operations management team, and you will help coordinate the efforts of a diverse team a diverse field team of sandblasters and painters, scaffolders, insulators, and abatement specialists. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations you will be responsible for the profitable execution of projects from the estimating stage through the field performance stage and finally to completion and warranty.
Successful candidates will have opportunities for career advancement into Operational and Executive Leadership.
- Must have 5+ years of direct experience estimating, staffing, managing, and profitably completing industrial maintenance and/or construction projects of all sizes. Must be fully capable of selling and managing a project from pre-construction to closeout.
- Must have direct experience dealing with the existing industrial client base in the proposed territory. No relocation is expected nor will relocation assistance be provided.
- Industrial field experience should come from the power, chemical, petrochemical, heavy manufacturing, water/wastewater, or fuel tank management industries.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with industrial coatings and sandblasting is strongly preferred. Experience in scaffolding, insulation, abatement, pipefitting, or welding is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Business Management, Engineering, or other related fields, preferred
- Comfortable working both “in the field” to solve problems as well as “in the boardroom”.
- Demonstrated success in pre-construction planning, budgeting, scheduling, project controls, and asset utilization.
- Effective at managing projects for maximum profitability and, in partnership with the Finance team, capable of analyzing the financial results of the field operations and using these analyses to bring about continuous improvement.
- Available for up to 50% travel, as needed, within the assigned project management territory.
Our entire organization is committed to understanding our customers’ needs and providing the highest levels of quality, performance, and uncompromising safety. If you are looking for a new career with a growing company, this opportunity is for you.
If you are interested in learning more about a career as an Industrial Regional Sales Manager/Senior PM, apply today!
- Pay Range
- $90,000.00 Annually to $200,000.00 Annually
Option 2: Create a New Profile