Regional Quality Assurance Manager
- Job Title
- Regional Quality Assurance Manager
- Job ID
- Arlington, TX 76011
- Other Location
Our client has retained our services to hire a full-time Regional Quality Assurance Manager.
Salary: 95-108k + bonus
Main location: Arlington TX facility
Quality Assurance Regional Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for the implementation of all SQF and Quality programs.
- Responsible for validating changes and verification to food safety and Quality plans that have an impact on the company’s ability to deliver safe and Quality food products.
- Coach, train, and develop QA personnel to drive a higher performance level
- Create and drive a culture of continuous improvement in the areas of QA by proactively managing to key performance indicators (KPIs) to manage risk and drive improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple locations.
- 10-20% travel
Quality Assurance Manager Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Required):
- Experience with leading US Department of Agriculture certification audits required
- Required certifications: HACCP (2x8hr course)
- Five or more years of experience in food safety and quality management for a USDA/FDA facility is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes potential overtime, weekends and different work schedules
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to balance productivity, quality, and safety
- Ability to travel to key locations as appropriate (approximately 10%)
- Proficient and ability to use and manage excel
- Managed and validated Food Safety System in SQF (preferred) or BRC
- Managed a team
- Internal Auditing
Quality Assurance Manager Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Preferred):
- 2 years of Lead auditor
- SQF experienced
- Bachelor’s degree in food safety, food science, or related degree preferred
- Certification in Juice HACCP, Seafood HACCP, internal auditing, SQF, and PCQI – Human Consumable and Animal Consumable
- Experience managing multiple locations simultaneously preferred
- Environmental monitoring and sampling experience preferred
- Developed a food safety plan
- USDA experience
- Export experience
Quality Assurance Regional Manager Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- This role operates in a wet and cold/refrigerated environment (around 35 - 40 degrees F) located within a manufacturing, warehousing, and production-type facility. Must be able to withstand cold temperatures for the duration of shift when necessary.
If you are interested in learning more about the company and this career opportunity as a Regional Quality Assurance Manager apply today!
- Pay Range
- $95,000.00 Annually to $108,000.00 Annually
Option 2: Create a New Profile