Data Engineer 4
- Job Title
- Data Engineer 4
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
Data Engineer 4
12+ Month W2 Contract
San Jose, CA, Open to remote candidates in PST & CST timezone
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Become a key player as a Data Engineer:
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Data Engineer to join our dynamic team at Adobe. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing data solutions, ensuring their scalability, availability, and maintainability. The Senior Data Engineer will play a crucial role in building and optimizing data pipelines and architectures for our cutting-edge products and services.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Build and continuously optimize data architecture to address the evolving data needs of our rapidly growing business.
- Own the data mapping, business logic, transformations, and data quality in collaboration with business partners such as Sales Operations, Finance, Field Sales, Data Engineering teams.
- Continuously architect, build, and launch new data models (single source Sales Operations
- Design and implement data pipelines to ETL/ELT data from multiple sources into a central data warehouse/repository.
- Write sophisticated and efficient code to transform raw data sources into easily accessible models by coding across several languages and tools such as SQL, Python, Spark, Databricks, Airflow, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Partner closely with data analysts, data scientists, data engineering, product marketing & Sales Operations teams across B2B to anticipate the next steps in evolving data architecture.
- Become the go-to person for data expertise in the broader B2B Field Analytics Team and own data quality for the pipelines and data models we create.
- Provide thought leadership to B2B Team by actively mentoring teammates in standard methodologies to self-serve using the most efficient code and techniques.
- Develop and implement data governance procedures to ensure data security, privacy, and compliance.
- Participate in architecture discussions, influence the data solution roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects.
- Design, architect and build data insight dashboards and visualizations.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- B.S. or M.Sc. or Ph.D. in an analytical field: statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, physics, etc., or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of proficiency in Python and SQL
- 3+ years of expertise with modern data science workflows on the cloud (Git, Jupyter, Python, AWS, Azure)
- Strong proficiency in writing complex queries and manipulating large datasets using SQL-like languages on the cloud - SQL, Python, Spark, Databricks, Airflow, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Proficiency in ML/Data Science/Statistical Modeling languages such as Python, R to build Propensity Models, Customer Segmentation, Churn Scores, Forecast Models etc.
- Proficiency in ETL/ELT
- Experience with design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume data architectures, source of truth systems for different business areas, developing and maintaining in an agile environment
- Strong fundamentals in Quantitative and Statistical methods as well as demonstrated proficiencies in data visualizations like Power BI / Tableau
- Strong Project Management, Communication, Leadership skills to support multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment
Here’s what else might help you out:
- Experience crafting dashboards in Power BI and/or Tableau
- Expert in one or more data science tools such as Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with Databricks
- Experience with building effective Presentations for all levels
- Experience building data processing machine learning models in a production environment
- Familiarity with ML for propensity estimation and causal inference with observational data or experimental designs
$80.00 - $84.50/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply directly here: <https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27715319&refresh=true> – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $80.00 Hourly to $84.50 Hourly