Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Job ID
- El Cajon, CA
- Other Location
Job Title: Closeout Clerk
Business Unit: HHS Construction LLC., a Congruex Company
Employment Status: Full Time, (Hourly) Primary
Location: El Cajon
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to any other employees in the same or similar role.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Maintain files
- Distribution of awarded jobs to managers
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor job progresses
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers always
- Work hand in hand with all departments and department leadership
- Data entry of new jobs, photos, and reports
- Assist with researching and resolving routine administrative and staff functional support as needed
- The position provides administrative in the day-to-day activities the Operations Department.
- Assist project managers with project setups, project startup activities, preparation of subcontracts, and project closeout packages
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); Working knowledge of relevant software.
- Working knowledge of using various fusion splicing and optical testing equipment including, Alcoa Fujikura, GN Net Test, EXFO, Fitel, Sumitomo, and Viavi.
- Ability to read, review, interpret and understand technical documents.
- Minimum 1 year of experience prepping and splicing loose tube fiber, all sizes. Professional attitude and appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.